Bradfield technicians inspected this instrument and have found it to be free of any major defect. This piano has some of it’s original parts and some updated parts in the action. The piano was rebuilt around 20-30 years ago.
- The soundboard is in fair condition with some existing cracks that have been repaired.
- The pinblock is in good condition and the tuning pins have adequate torque.
- The action has 100% genuine Steinway parts, some have been replaced with more modern Steinway parts.
- The tone is slightly bright, very pleasant and powerful.
- The touch is medium, not too light or heavy
- The cabinet is in good condition with some sun fading on the flat side of the piano’s rim. Overall it looks very nice.
Click on the evaluation above to see technician’s notes about this instrument. To help understand the technician’s notes visit our technical definitions page HERE