Holt Deniger – Owner of Bradfield Piano
At the age of six—long before he became the owner of Bradfield Piano—master craftsman Holt Bradfield Deniger loved to wear his Steinway & Sons t-shirt. In fact, he rarely took it off. Before then, he says he’s never played a piano that had that much depth in the touch and tone. The moment his hands touched the keyboard he knew it was a lifelong love.
- In 2006, he became an apprentice technician at Steinway Hall Dallas and studied under 6 world-class technicians.
- In 2010 he was invited to attend the Theodore Steinway Technical School at the Steinway factory in New York City.
- Has over 10 years of experience restoring Steinway Pianos, along with other premier brands.
- Has experience moving hundreds of pianos into homes, concert halls, and other venues.
- Has tuned and performed service and maintenance on countless pianos in his 10+ years in the industry.